skip to Main Content
Ways To Give
Members Are Critical to Our Mission

When you donate, you directly support our mission to protect, preserve, and restore Washington’s waters through advocacy, policy reform, public interest litigation, and education. Combining these tactics, we work to ensure the equitable and sustainable management of our most precious resource: water. Our vision for the future is that Washington State will have clean and abundant waters to support healthy communities, thriving ecosystems, and climate resilience. Thank you for helping us make this vision a reality

Your gift of  $50 or more makes you a member.

Membership dollars enable CELP to act decisively to do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. When we work with politicians, government agencies, businesses, and special interest groups on water issues in Washington, we speak on behalf of our members across the state, but also specifically in their neighborhoods, regions, and districts.  The more voices we have, the more impact our message has.

Make A Gift By Check

Center for Environmental Law & Policy (CELP)
85 S Washington St., #201
Seattle, WA 98104

Make a gift through the PayPal Giving Fund

By donating through the PayPal Giving Fund, you – and CELP – avoid fees, meaning that more  $$$ goes to protecting  our waters!

Other Ways to Give

Planned Gifts

BequestsYou may make a donation to Center for Environmental Law & Policy (CELP) through your will or living trust. Your options include but are not limited to, naming CELP as the recipient of a stated sum, or contingent bequest, or as the residuary beneficiary of your estate. CELP recommends that you consult with an estate lawyer who can explain these and other options for making bequest gifts.


Retirement PlansYou can also name Center for Environmental Law & Policy (CELP) as the beneficiary of your IRA, SEP-IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement plan assets, which can have significant estate tax advantages. It is as easy as notifying your plan administrator of your wishes. For a retirement plan that is self-administered, you should notify the custodian in writing and keep a copy of the notification with your will. Sometimes special rules and limitations apply to qualified plans and similar interests.

Back To Top